Aug 15, 2012

Night Seafoam Adventure





Dress-Asos
Belt-vintage (hand me down gift)
Necklace & Shoes-American Eagle
Nails-Watermelon
Hair-Braid near the crown pinned back then a new braid started at the nape of the neck

Forgot I had these pictures in the camera. I was so happy for a summer night out with my sister, her best friend, and my best friend to see Kellie Pickler. Didn't really know her music but I'm always up for new things. It was great! I was so happy to be hanging out with my sister and our best friends. Can't ask for a better night. And when your dress swings around reflecting that happiness that is true dressing for self-expression. Didn't plan that one though.

Watermelon nails express that too. My nails started up so many friendly conversations and loads of smiles. Success!

Oh and this is the pretty picture without flash that makes it look like a fairy like place.


1 comment:

  1. those nails are TOO MUCH! I need to have them NOW!

    ReplyDelete