Sep 4, 2012

Peplum Summer Day Adventure





Shirt & Blue Bracelets-Asos
Purse & Pink Bracelet
Necklace-Modcloth
Shorts-American Eagle
Shoes-Target
Flowers-Self made

Well, dear readers, it's time to let you know that I will be obsessed with peplum in the coming season. This could be because I've always loved the styles from the 1940's and it could be because I am in costuming so I naturally love fashion that comes from other time periods. Or probably, and more likely, I just love it.

Peplums are not only cute but flattering as well. They also have a bit of a timeless feel. I'm predicting that you will see more and more of them popping in my wardrobe for the fall. And winter. And spring... I'm going to fully embrace it.

On a side note...wait, perhaps under note is more fitting. A great way to spruce up a high bun is to put flowers under it. Next time I might try on top. Soooo innovative, right?

1 comment: