Sep 28, 2012

Soft Seafoam Green Adventure









Dress-Asos
Clutch-Target
Bracelets-American Eagle, Forever 21, Asos
Ring-Nectar
Necklace & Belt-H&M
Shoes-Christian Siriano for Payless
Flowers-H&M
Hair-Wavy hair done with curling wand. Top section twisted and pinned back. Flowers to accent it

Bridal showers. Some girls love it and others, not so much. Whenever I go to bridal showers I seem to lean towards very feminine and classic styles. Hence this outfit. With one of my favorite colors (favorites for now, they change, you know but now that I've said that, watch this one stick) coordinating the dress, clutch, and flowers I felt so natural, relaxed, and well, soft. I think the soft aspect may be due to the wavy hair and flowers. Perfect. So, whether you love bridal showers or not, the key is to put together an outfit that you love and that is flattering. Then poof! you are ready for mingling, meeting new acquaintances/friends, laughing, and playing the comical bridal games.



No comments:

Post a Comment