Oct 26, 2012

Polka Dot Adventure






Dress & Shoes-LC by Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Purse, Ring, Bracelet, Necklace-H&M
Nails-Mermaid's Tears by OPI and White NYC polka dots
Hair-Curled then pulled up into an upside down ponytail

I ventured into the "super tall and narrow wedge shoes" territory and was mostly successful. Avoided all spills until later at work when going back to change out of the shoes, I took a spill. In future days you might catch a glimpse of my handiwork on my knees. But at least at the wedding I wore this outfit to there were no disastrous falls.
Instead there was polka dots, sheer necklines, and pops of color. I could have played it safe with a black purse or cream I suppose. But this clutch seemed to call out to me before running out the door and I said why not? Cute and unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment