Oct 18, 2012

Random Opinion

I'm sure you, like me, have been to several weddings. And if you happen to not be married yet, like me,  sometimes attending those weddings you may make mental notes. I decided I'd share it.

vera-wang-bridal15
Vera Wang via Fashionista


There are loads of gorgeous wedding dresses out there. A very popular one is the strapless wedding dress. In my humble opinion the strapless wedding dress may be more hassle than it's worth. Think about how many times brides have to adjust their dresses. I have witnessed my fair share of yanking and pulling up, mini-hops, and some other methods that one might not want to do in front of everyone (and yet I've seen it done). I've helped brides with the dresses as well.
All of those brides look gorgeous and happy. It's just that wedding dresses tend to be long and heavy. No matter how well they fit with all the moving around it is bound to fall and be uncomfortable. Sometimes the dresses cause the not so flattering rolls above the top. (You know the ones I'm talking about)
Overall, I feel no to the strapless wedding dress. Just my opinion, and in case you wanted to know, it will be very rare that you will ever see me in strapless. I don't want to deal with all the fiddling around.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment