Oct 4, 2012

When In Doubt, Watermelon Adventure





Shirt, Pink Bracelets-H&M
Shorts, Necklace-American Eagle
Shoes-PacSun
Bracelets-Asos
Hair-Fishtail Braid
Nails-Watermelon

There's not too much to say about this outfit that can't be said with very few words. Here goes: work, stifling heat, comfort, colors, watermelon. Done. Get the drift of my theme for the outfit? But let's notice that even though this is basically shorts and a t-shirt, it still looks put together and accessorized. Score! Points for me...I've lost count how many points I have but suffice it to say: I'm winning!

P.S. You pretty much can never go wrong with the complimentary colors of green and pink. In case that's hard to remember, here it is simplified: watermelon. I'm extremely partial to it. Don't know if that's simply because I love the fruit or the color combo. We'll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment