Nov 6, 2012

Fall Heat Adventure






Dress-Asos
Belt & Sunnies-H&M
Shoes-Modcloth
Ring-gift
Hair-twisted then pinned up around my head

Even though I'd love to be snuggling in sweaters and boots the weather has other plans. So I give in. Now for the big question: what am I holding in that last picture? Why an automatic sander of course. It was a gift from family friends who discovered that I can (and happily do, if it is needed) build things. You know, using wood, hammers, and saws. And now a sander. I received this thoughtful gift after church one Sunday. Just proves that a girl can be well-rounded; fashionable and resourceful. Another words, don't let the girly appearance fool you, I can build things...and take you on the sports fields. All while being sweet about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment