Dec 31, 2012

Christmas Adventure






Dress-Asos
Sweater-Hollister
Tights-I think H&M?
Shoes-Christian Siriano for Payless
Necklace & Ring-H&M
Nails-Red with Christmas trees on my ring fingers

Hello dear readers! I'm back. Another unintentional hiatus due to being busy all the time with hardly any sleep. There gets to be a point when sleep becomes top priority. After all, I'm not in college anymore. 
Christmas seemed to come out of nowhere for me. Freshly started my break with a fun holiday party (didn't have time for those pictures, sorry) in which I lost my voice. Then I had to sing a duet at church the next night to O Holy Night, the beautiful but notoriously difficult song. I spent Christmas eve nursing my throat but knowing that I'd be confident in this dress no matter what. Loved the flair and floral details and can't wait to wear it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment