Feb 5, 2013

Layering the Maxi Dress Adventure

IMG_0450

IMG_0455

IMG_0452

IMG_0456

IMG_0459

IMG_0457

IMG_0464
Shirt-American Eagle
Dress as a skirt-Forever 21
Necklaces-H&M & Etsy
Belt-H&M
Shoes-Kohl's
Nails-Black with colored stripes
Hair-Two french braids (only gather the hair from one side of the braid) around the crown of the head and pulled into low side pony tail

Sometimes my dresses call to me longingly while I stare at my closet trying to find something warm to wear for winter. And sometimes I give in to them because jeans and leggings just don't cut it all the time. For a day at work (and perhaps the next day when I didn't feel like making up a whole new outfit for a quick errand) a long, layered, look is perfect. Drag those summer time maxi dresses out from hiding and throw a sweater or a long sleeve t, even a blazer over them and voilá your new winter outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment