Feb 12, 2013

Winter Colors Adventure

IMG_0473


IMG_0472

IMG_0478

IMG_0476

IMG_0475
Sweater-H&M
Dress (as a skirt)-Asos
Necklace-American Eagle
Tights-Target
Ring-H&M
Ribbon-random piece pulled from my ribbon bag
Boots-Kohl's
Nails-Two tone maroon and pink
Hair-Two small braids pulled back loosely then tied together

The traditional thoughts of color in winter (and fall for that matter) are that of muted colors or black or grey. I did not know this before, but apparently, I don't abide by those rules. Chalk it up to rebellion, or a colorful personality, or living in California. But that would mean I stop to think about it. I don't. I just put color in because I like it. But if anyone asks I'll give them the other reasons. So let's all feel free to dress in whatever colors you want no matter what season.



No comments:

Post a Comment