Apr 24, 2013

Little River Adventure

IMG_0689
IMG_0683
IMG_0694
IMG_0687
IMG_0690
IMG_0682
IMG_0698

IMG_0701
Shirt-H&M
Jeans-American Eagle
Tank top-Express
Bracelets-H&M
Ring-Disneyland (Pirates!)
Necklace-Jewelmint
Boots-Target
Hat-Forever 21
Hair-couple days old curls gathered to one side and braided. Finish half way and let curls free

Well, I had caught up with outfits a little bit ago and now, once again, I'm behind. This particular one happened on a beautiful day at work. We filmed up in Ojai where I played with horses mostly. One can hardly expect much work from me when horses are around, unless the work has to do with the horses. I also like to stop for little adventures whenever I can and luckily I had a friend with me who feels the same way. We came across this gate and then climbed down to the sound of water; a little stop on our long drive home. Even if I'm not in the most appropriate clothes for climbing, I climb. Apparently, I also do poses from several different things. You might be able to spot these: Carmen Sandiego and The Sound of Music.



No comments:

Post a Comment