Apr 13, 2013

Music Festival Fashion

Music Festival Fashion

Music Festival Fashion 

I had a request to put together some Coachella outfits (hi Kate!). While I can't go (sad) I can put together outfits (fun and much more affordable). Putting together light outfits that help you stay cool and shield you from the sun is important. But let's throw some trends in too. Sheer, black and white, and gladiator sandals. For good measure, being a rock concert after all, add some fringe, floral, and tribal prints! Also, don't forget sunscreen. If you are anything like me, your skin has not seen the sun in ages. Living like the vampire I am. 




Top
hm.com


Top
forever21.com





Shorts
hm.com


H M high slit skirt
$23 - hm.com


Sandals
nectarclothing.com


Sandals
forever21.com


H&m shoes
$12 - hm.com


Forever 21 floppy hat
forever21.com


Forever 21 straw hat
forever21.com


Baby Blues Shorts
nectarclothing.com


Denim Bustier
forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment