Apr 11, 2013

Pink Pleated Adventure

IMG_0656

IMG_0659

IMG_0657

IMG_0660

IMG_0661
Dress-Nectar
Sweater & Shoes-American Eagle
Belt-H&M
Nails-Peter Pan collar black and white shirt
Hair-French braided at the top then filtered into a regular braid

Hello dresses! Now is the time I start thinking about all the dresses I haven't been able to wear. I put them on and then go ah! it's cold. But this day it was about throwing a sweater on instead of tights to help that. I know that most fashion bloggers wear heels with every outfit. While I wish I could, most of the time my activities during the day do not lend themselves to heels. Flats it is. I freely admit that I can't walk around in heels for 10-12 or more hours. It's good to admit ones strengths...and weaknesses, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment