Apr 30, 2013

Star Wars Fashion Adventure

IMG_0746

IMG_0748

IMG_0747

IMG_0750

IMG_0752

IMG_0754
Sweater-H&M
Jeggings-American Eagle
Boots-Target
Hair-First part the hair and while doing pigtails, weave a ribbon in the braid on each side. Then tie and twist around in the back. Pin it all in.

Here's the thing, sometimes I get an idea in my head about certain looks or clothes and they stick. This will forever be my Star Wars sweater. There are also times that my brain decides to just go all in and create a look based on something else that might not be everyday fashion (in this case Star Wars). This outfit should be called "going for it" or "Christi will use any excuse." Right down to the hair. Yes, I walked around feeling like Padme/Leia. Yes, it made my day just that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment