May 10, 2013

Versatile Flowers Adventure

IMG_0835
IMG_0837
IMG_0839
IMG_0843
IMG_0841
IMG_0845
IMG_0848
Dress & Belt-Asos
Socks-Kohl's
Boots-Target
Bracelet-Forever 21
Rings-Self-made
Sunglasses-H&M
Hair-Two braids at either side of the crown of the head braided back then joined and braided into one. All the rest of the hair lightly curled.

This dress has a funny way of calling out to me. It seems to make itself adaptable to loads of situations I might find myself in during the day. For a day of work it tells me: don't worry, I'm girly and long enough for you to move around and not worry about flashing people. For a random day it tells me: hey, I'm bright and floral I make you happy! For a cooler sunny day: throw on some boots and socks on, you'll be warm enough. It's very convincing, though I have yet to really put up a fight. I'm a bit of a pushover I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment