Jun 4, 2013

Blood Donation Adventure

IMG_0944
IMG_0940
IMG_0943
IMG_0949
IMG_0951
Dress as a skirt-Asos
Shirt-Hollister
Shoes-Christian Siriano for Payless
Necklace-Forever 21
Bracelets & Clutch-H&M
Hair-Two twists on each side wound into a mini bun

Let's be honest, one does not normally dress up to donate blood. I like to keep it classy. Actually, it just happens that I generally donate at my church's blood drives. I'm conveniently dressed up for it. I then gain a great accessory for the day, the bandage of a blood donor. Helping others is fantastic. I have hit my 3 gallon mark! If you've never given blood, I highly recommend it! It's one of the easiest ways to give back and help others. If you have a fear of needles or blood please know that it's not that bad. You never have to see it and if you tell the nurses they are very helpful about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment