Jun 17, 2013

Music Monday

Happy Monday, dear readers! Ok, so my official start day for the push-up/crunches challenge is today. So sorry to those of you who may have started last week. It just didn't work out for me. But keep going and I hope it's going well! I was thrown a couple of random projects last week and they have been taking up my time. Probably more time that I should be allotting to other things. One involves writing and that makes me happy and excited! So now to balance the writing with the costuming. And that was the quick update.

As for the song this week...this is a bit of a departure from Jamie Cullum's original sound and I still love it. I may or may not have had it on repeat for like 10 minutes last week.

Everything You Didn't Do by Jamie Cullum

No comments:

Post a Comment