Jun 14, 2013

Southwest Summer Adventure

IMG_0886
IMG_0892
IMG_0891
IMG_0889
IMG_0896
IMG_0898
IMG_0902

Dress-Cotton On
Shoes-Target
Purse, Necklace, & Ring-H&M
Bracelets-Nectar
Hair-Gather a section at the top of your head and pull to one side then do a regular braid.


You know when you think you have more time than you actually do? All week that has been my case. Don't get me wrong, this is not a new occurrence. But normally it ends up being one or two days a week. Not every single day. Does this mean that when I'm old I will have no concept of time. Actually will even matter by then? Hope not! As for the fashion, let's name this summer southwestern style. The print mixed with the shoes and ring made me feel that all day. Even if I am not actually in those places.

No comments:

Post a Comment