Jul 4, 2013

Simple Fourth of July Adventure

IMG_1014
IMG_1016
IMG_1022
IMG_1017
IMG_1019
Dress & Bracelet-American Eagle
Necklace-I'm blanking right now and can't remember at all!
Shoes-PacSun
Belt-gift
Purse-H&M
Flower-Self-made

Happy Independence Day to my American readers! To those that aren't, happy day anyways! Most years I seem to fully indulge in the red, white, and blue. But this year I was feeling a simpler version of it. I relied on my accessories to help me celebrate. The belt is perfect for this day and it was my central point. This could be all because I had a relaxing day planned, topped off with watching the fireworks from the pool. So simple seemed to be the theme of the day. I hope your Independence day was filled with fun and celebration, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment