Oct 1, 2013

Fashion Week

It's time to cover Fashion Week! Fun fact: I was in New York during Fashion Week. Note that I wrote during and not for. Fitting that my first trip to NY would be during that time but I had no time to go take a peek at the shows. NY was fantastic by the way! But I digress. Let's see some fun looks...

Aigner
  22
The most convenient pocket. One might not even need a purse. 

Alberta Ferretti
  25
Cool and flowery. Perfect combo.

  42
Goddess-like.

Alexis Mabille
  13
This dress has statement jewelry and accessories covered while adding the striking inner lining contrast color. Yes, I'll take this one please!

Andrew Gn
  48
Tough, structured, and soft. 

  50
Fun asymmetrical peplum!

Angelo Marani
  27
This jacket would be in heavy rotation in my closet. Hello giraffe sunset!

Badgley Mischka
  3

  5
Effortless and cool.

Balmain
  36
A skirt like this will get me every time!

Bibhu Mohapatra
  18
Like wearing dark stained glass. But much more comfortable I'm sure.

Burberry Prorsum
  17


  23

Carolina Herrera
  2
I'd definitely wear this!

David Koma
  8
Bold contrasts with structure.

  15

  29
Oooh the details...

Dolce & Gabbana
  13
Grecian with a twist. Of course I'd love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment